Laurie-Anne Muldoon, MSW, RSW, BScN
- Personal story of breastfeeding loss
- Disenfranchised grief: what is it
- Body-based grief and secondary losses related to breastfeeding grief
- Impossible parenting culture and it’s impact on breastfeeding grief
- Ambivalence and self compassion in parenting
- pregnant/postpartum people, their families and caregivers
- clinical teams, physicians
- client advisors, researchers, and family advisors.
- peer Specialists, peer supporters
Date and Time
Wednesday, May 5, 2021
This session is FREE
To SIGN UP - Go to the Ottawa Birth and Wellness Centre’s Facebook page on May 5th at 10:45 AM and select the video.
For information, please contact
Nancy McLaren Kennedy, MSW, Peer Specialist/Mental Health Worker