Donating from the USA

If you currently live in the USA, you can make a donation, with all the eligible tax advantages, through US Friends of Royal Ottawa Foundation Inc.:

US Friends of Royal Ottawa Foundation
1145 Carling Avenue
Ottawa, ON., K1Z 7K4

Attention: Janie Scully

For more information on giving from the USA, please contact Janie Scully at


Contact the Foundation
Toll free
1145 Carling Ave., Ottawa, Ontario K1Z 7K4