The intention of Prompt is to provide access to mental health services for those who have no current mental health supports.
- Does the client already have community supports?
- If yes, please ask client to access these supports
- Has the client seen a psychiatrist within 6 months?
- If yes, please ask client to access this support.
- Have recommendations been followed?
- Has the client had a recent ER visit
- Confirm re Connecting Ontario portal?
- Have the recommendations from this visit been followed?
- Note: The Prompt Care Clinic does not accept referrals from ER physicians.
- Do you anticipate the client requiring long term treatment?
- Prompt will provide up to 4 psychotherapy appointments
- Prompt will provide up to 2 psychiatry appointments
- If it is your clinical determination the client may require more, please redirect with resources
- Has the client been referred to another program/service at The Royal?
- If yes, please ask the client to contact that program and request an update on access. Prompt is not a bypass into other services at The Royal. If there is an open chart for your client within The Royal, they will be directed to contact that program.